The SPORTident ActiveCard (SIAC) belongs to the newest generation of SI-Cards. The SIAC is a very powerful device for meeting all the different timekeeping and identification needs in outdoor sports. It is compatible and integrated into the classic SPORTident system and is offered in a compact and smart form.
The SIAC features an integrated powerful and efficient electronic module. The successful timekeeping and registration of the checkpoints is indicated by an optical and acoustical feedback signal emitted by the SIAC. The SIAC features high recording speed and a large memory size. It completes the identification cycle in 60 ms and registers up to 128 intermediate times. All full set of card owners personal data can be stored in the chip.
The SIAC features the AIR+ functionality. Intermediate and finish times are recorded in a proximity range of several meters when passing the checkpoint with a maximum speed of 40 km/h. The device can be used in two different identification modes called punching mode and timing mode which enables the adaption to specific application needs.
Additionally the SIAC features a built-in short range radio. Most typical application is the transmission of time records for online data presentation. There are three different radio modes possible when passing a checkpoint.
• Model type Finger stick
• Number range 8 000 001 ... 8 999 999
• Typical application Orienteering, MTB, Enduro, Triatlon, Trail and other outdoor sports
• Data exchange time 60 ms
• Time resolution 4 ms / 50 ms depending on operation mode
• Clear time < 0.5 s
• Readout time RFID < 4 s, SRR < 1 s
• Frequency RFID 125 kHz
• Frequency Radio 2.4 GHz (Short range radio)
• Registration feedback signal Optical (red LED) and acoustical (piezo buzzer) signals, user
• Turn ON AIR+ By CHECK or SIAC-ON, slowly flashing green LED indicates ON state
• Turn OFF AIR+ By FINISH or SIAC-OFF
• Intermediate times 128
• Special records CLEAR, CHECK, START, FINISH
• Time format 24h-format, day of week
• Firmware Card RFID V4.0 and higher, SRR V4.0 and higher, not user configurable
• SI-System compatibility
+ Firmware stations
• SI-Stations BSx7/8, firmware V6.00 and higher
• SI-Stations BS11, firmware V3.12 and higher
• Operating range -20°C ... +50°C
• Protection class IP 67 (DIN EN 60529)
– Protection against penetration of dust
– Protection against the ingress of water during short-term immersion
• Battery life time Up to 4 years
• Battery exchange By SPORTident
• Warranty 2 years, except battery
• Weight 11 g
• Dimensions 68 mm x 21 mm x 12 mm
• Colours 5 basic colours for body, white tip with logo
When request number service: Please provide when ordering in the comments box at least three desired numbers (8000001-8999999) and your name will be stored on the card ordered for each SI card on - it may happen that the desired number is already registered.
e.g. "Option 1 8222222, 2. Option 8333333, 3. Option 8444444".
Available in 1-2 weeks.
|Number Reservation Service:
|SIAC guarantee extension (2 years):