This quality sleeping bag was developed for extreme conditions where no compromises are possible.The proven H-chamber construction with elastic baffles and the trapezoidal foot section add to its warmth.The differential cut allows the down to reach its full loft and prevents cold spots at the knees and elbows.The two-way zipper at the front of the sleeping bag can be opened from the foot section for ventilation.Another important feature is the fully integrated pre-formed hood with a draw cord that closes up to a very small breathing hole.By opening the zipper at the bottom you can get your feet out if you want to step outside.You can tie up the foot end so that you can walk and even wear the bag like a coat.The sleeves are stored inside the insulation.Supplied in a cotton storage bag together with compression bag.
• Temperature range: -30°C bis –45°C (comfort – extreme)
• Only in one size available.
• weight 1850g – filling weight 1000g - Max. body heigth 190 cm –
• Stuff size 26x50cm – Stuff size compr. 25x40cm;
• Shell fabric: Shelltex 100 % Polyamide micro fibre
• Inner fabric: Shelltex 100 % Polyamide micro fibre
• Insulation: European goose down with a blend ratio of 90/10
• Filling Power: > 600 cuin