The world’s toughest shoe for running the world’s toughest long-distance trails. Revolutionary graphene-enhanced rubber delivers the world’s toughest grip on hard-packed trails, while next-generation underfoot technology strikes the perfect balance between comfort and responsiveness. Materials including Kevlar – commonly used in bulletproof vests – give high levels of durability and breathability to the upper of a 260g shoe that is biomechanically designed to enable the natural movement of the foot. The TERRAULTRA G 260 – Designed so you can run forever.
• For running long distances on all hard trails and paths.
• WORLD’S TOUGHEST GRIP: Utilising the world’s strongest material, graphene-enhanced rubber is 50% stronger, 50% more elastic and 50% harder wearing.
• Graphene grip delivers insane sticky grip AND increased durability – all in one rubber. No compromise.
• RUN NATURAL: Next-generation META-FLEX - Grooves in the outsole and midsole provide underfoot multi-directional flexibility that allows you to adapt, react and grip to the terrain.
• RESPONSIVE: Dynamic Fascia Band (DFB) technology provides an underfoot kick of energy for faster, more efficient running.
• DURABLE LIGHTWEIGHT UPPER: A super-tough, breathable mesh with durable overlays.
• RUN IN COMFORT: EXTEROFIT upper adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot when running longer distances.
• UNDERFOOT PERFECTION: New EXTEROFLOW midsole minimises shock impact and delivers high levels of energy return without compromising on ground feel.
• Zero drop promotes the best natural form for the athlete with largest range of motion in the ankle joint.
• Standard Fit
• Weight: 260gms (UK8)
• Sizes: UK: 6-12 (inc. 1/2s)+13 +14