Albedo 100 is a series of three different reflective sprays, which increase
the security in twilight and darkness for man and pet. The sprays are easily
applicable, stay on clothing, shoes, bike, fur etc. and reflect light in
the same direction as the light source. With Albedo 100 sprays, night walks,
sports activities, horseback adventures and all kind of outdoor activities
become a save endeavor.
The sprays were developed in 2013 in Sweden, in response to the high rate
of animal/human-vehicle crashes on Scandinavian roads in weak light conditions.
The product is used in areas such as sports, child safety and even by the
Finnish Reindeer Association to decrease the number of traffic accidents.
The different sprays are developed for different materials and areas of use.
E.g Albedo100 Reflective Spray stay on fitness and leisure apparel, shoes,
strollers, backpacks, bikes and helmets, mail boxes, leeches and on pet fur.
Invisible Bright is developed for textiles and Horse and Pets for fur (these
sprays disappears when washed). If you want to increase the visibility
of hard objects made of e.g metal, plastic, wood etc, you should use Light Metallic
which is also permanent.
Suitable for applying to fur, this semi-transparent spray reflects light making it perfect for dog walks or horse riding in low light conditions. Depending on the colour and texture of the fur, and how much spray you apply, it may be perceived as light grey. But in most cases HORSE AND PETS is perceived as colourless/invisible in daylight. Disappears when washed.
How long HORSE AND PETS lasts depends on the surface you apply it to, how much you apply and foremost on the degree of wearing. The spray can have effect for up to a week, or until you wash it off. It must be applied to dry surfaces but, once applied, it is not removed by rain. In order to ensure effectiveness, we recommend that you add more spray, when going out, to regularly control the effect.
- Semi-transparent reflective spray, Suitable for applying to fur
- Horse and PetsTM is easily washed off with water, soap or shampoo and does not affect the fur.
- You should not use Horse and Pets on animals that are sensitive to shampoo or similar products, and not on animals with open wounds.
- Spray outside or in well-ventilated areas, and not in the animal’s face.
- Safety is the main priority but Albedo 100 Reflective Spray can also be used for fun. Why not use stencils to create patterns or enhance activities such as orienteering?
- If the product is used as intended it is harmless.
- Contains 200 ml