A serious rucksack for serious hikers, trekkers and military personnel.
Designed primarily for versatility, this rucksack offers three size options: a full 70 litre capacity version; a 40 litre option created by removing the two 15 litre rocket pouches, leaving the 40 litre central compartment; or a handy 30 litre day sack created by coupling the two rocket pouches with the separately available ‘Snugpak Yoke’ - perfect for less strenuous days!
The Rocketpak has also been designed to give you extra comfort with contoured, heavily padded chest straps faced with textured high wicking fabrics and a heavily padded air-permeable back system for added comfort and back protection.
The bottom compartment also contains a roll-away detachable, waterproof cover for fast access when you need it.
• Zipped compartment on the top and bottom for easy access
• Roll-away detachable, waterproof cover stowed in the bottom compartment for fast access when you need it.
• Contoured heavily padded chest straps, faced with textured high wicking fabrics to give you extra comfort whilst on the move.
• Hydration compatible so you have the option to rehydrate quickly and easily.
• Made from 500D heavy duty nylon for durability – it won’t quit on you!
• At 67x43cm in size and weighing 2kg, the Rocket pak offers a high capacity solution for your hiking needs.
• Size: Total Height - 67cm
Main Compartment - 43cm(H) x 30(W) x 21cm(D)
Side Pocket - 35cm(H) x 18cm(W) x 12.5cm
• Weight: 2000 g
• Main Compartment - 40 Litres
• Side Pockets (Each) -15 Litres
Total Volume - 70 Litres
• Outer Fabric: 500D Heavy Duty Nylon